To enter the competition simply respond to the Ultimate Christmas Fair competition post on the Tefal UK Twitter channel telling us what your favourite sweet winter warmer dish is.
The competition will close at 11:59pm on 15/11/15 and 1 winner will be selected at random. You will have 48 hours to claim your prize before another name will be drawn.
The prize is two tickets to the Ultimate Christmas Fair. Please see http://www.theultimatechristmasfair.co.uk/index.html for more information about the event, including locations, dates and times.
Further terms and conditions:
- The prize can be sent to any address in the United Kingdom
- No purchase necessary
- The competition is open to residents of the UK only and aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Tefal and/or its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 15/11/15
- One winner will be selected at random from all entrants on the 16/11/15
- There will be no cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to Tefal using their entry across their social media channels and through online advertising.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter by Tefal. The winners will have 48 hours to claim acceptance of the prize and confirm the delivery details. If winner has not made contact with the promoter within this time period, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner if they choose.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners UK address within 5-7 days of acceptance of the prize and will require a signature on arrival.
- The winning entry will be selected by an independent party and the party’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
- Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
- The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter: GROUPE SEB UK Ltd. Registered in the United Kingdom Company No 01450244 at Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NA